- Rust proof construction: stainless steel shaft, aluminum jaws and knob.
- Patented Jaw design firmly grips almost any shape.
- Quick spin knobs drasticly reduce setting and releasing time.
- Jaw pads grip and protect the surface being clamped, and are easily replaceable in case of damage.
- Heavy threads on the shaft resist dinging.
- Standard clamps weigh only 20oz.
- Strong solid gripping of round, square, and rectangular tubing; 1x4 and 2x4 lumber and plywood sheets; foam core, show cards, bounce cards, etc.
- Firm but gentle holding of mirrors, glass, or fragile props.
- Mount lights to pipe, lumber, set walls, drop celing framework, car rigs, insert cars, etc.
- Mount gobo heads and c-stand arms.
- Brace cameras.
- Grab 2x4 or pipe for goal post.
- Use as a support pin on 4x4, 6x6, 12x12, or 20x20 frames.
- Use as a branch clamp
- Hold bottles for pour shots.